Partner Program (MCPP)
Start planning your training and certifications now.
Fast Lane is helping Partners achieve and manage
their "SKILLS" Competencies
Starting October 2022, the new solutions partner designations will help identify your broad technical capabilities and experience in high-demand Microsoft Cloud solution areas. They'll also showcase your demonstrated ability to deliver successful customer outcomes.
Success will be measured by performance, skilling and customer success.
There will be six solution partner specializations, which are as follows:
- Solutions partner for Infrastructure (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Platform and Datacenter)
- Solutions partner for Data & AI (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: App Integration, Data Analytics, Data Platform)
- Solutions partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: Application Development, App Integration, DevOps)
- Solutions partner for Modern Work (M365) (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Productivity, Collaboration and Content, Communications, Messaging, Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, Windows and Devices)
- Solutions partner for Security (Covering legacy Competencies: Enterprise Mobility Management, Security)
- Solutions partner for Business Applications (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Business Applications, Enterprise Resource Planning, Project Portfolio Management)
NEW Points System
Your investment in growth and your success will be objectively measured in the new program using the Partner Capability Score.
The "Partner Capability Score" evaluates the number of your certifications (skilling), new customers (performance) and successful implementations (customer service).
Points are awarded for this The goal is at least 70 points – max. 100 points.
We can help you put into play clear training paths for your team(s) from our robust schedule, including guaranteed to run dates that allow you the reassurance to plan ahead.