Google Cloud Training
As Google Cloud Training Partner we provide the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the Google Cloud.
Google Cloud Consulting
Google Cloud Training and Learning Tracks
Cloud Infrastructure Track
Designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure (GCF-CI)
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (AGCE)
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine (AGKE)
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process (AGCP-DP)
- Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination (PPCAE)
- Networking in Google Cloud Platform (NGCP)
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals (GCP-FAP)
- Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals (GCPAZURE)
Data & Machine Learning Track
Designed for data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing big data solutions.
Application Development Track
Designed for application programmers and software engineers who develop software programs in the cloud.
Training path for cloud API engineers