AWS Talent Program
Your way to an exciting
and secure future!
Cloud specialists are in greater demand than ever, and the lack of young talent guarantees very exciting job prospects. With its talent programs, Fast Lane, in cooperation with various leading vendors, offers an interesting start to a career as a Cloud Solution Architect, Cloud Security Expert or Cloud Developer.
As of the next possible date, we are looking for several candidates for our talent programs who would like to develop into an IT professional and acquire comprehensive certifications in just a few months.
What you can expect:
- A combined job and further training program with an attractive permanent position, monthly trainee salary and the best opportunities for advancement at a major systems house.
- You will be trained in future-oriented cloud technologies free of charge and complete internationally recognized AWS cloud certifications up to professional level in just 5 months.
- You will gain an overarching understanding of complex IT solutions.
- After the program, you will go straight into practice and work on customer projects in the cloud and security environment, for example.
What we expect?
- Successfully completed university studies or apprenticeship in the field of computer science, business informatics or similar IT-related courses
- 1-2 years of working experience in IT
- Readiness for a demanding and learning-intensive training program
- Initiative, commitment and good communication skills
- Nationwide mobility and willingness to work in different IT projects
- Good knowledge of German as well as English, both written and spoken.
Process flow for the next season
The talent programs start several times a year with different content focuses. Currently, a season of the AWS Talent Program is starting:
Until the end of February 2021
- Pre-selection of applications and 1st telephone interview with Fast Lane
- Presentation of your profile to an AWS partner
- Participation in an evaluation class (assessment center)
- Final selection and contract signing by the AWS partner
March 2021 to July 2021
- 5-month training and certification program at Fast Lane
- Start your IT career with your AWS partner
For more details, Diana Wind explains:
Secure your place
There are still free spots for the AWS Talent Program starting in March. You can also already apply for the upcoming talent programs so that we can reserve one of the desired program spots for you.
If you still have questions or need more information, please feel free to contact Ingrid Schlaht or Diana Wind at.
Please apply exclusively by using our application form and send us your complete documents merged into a single PDF file. Complete documents contain:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- IT Certificates (if available)
- School certificate / University degree
Please make sure that the file does not exceed a maximum size of 10 MB and that you follow the above mentioned order. Unfortunately, we cannot consider any other file formats.
Our recruiting team will immediately check your documents to see whether you are eligible for the talent program and whether we will invest in your education and training together with one of our partners.