Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is an end-to-end application to manage the handling of customers and potential customers. Using Dynamics 365 Sales, organizations can track data against sales goals, automate best practices, learn from data, and more.Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from lead to opportunity to closed deal. Using the application’s available automation and customization options you will learn how to enable sales staff to be their most productive selves.
Who should attend
A Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
- Set up and configure Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage leads with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Work with Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
- Manage and organize your product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Process sales orders with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage relationships with relationship selling in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze Dynamics 365 sales data
- Define and track individual goals in Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service
- Use goal metrics in Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service