This 2-day training builds on the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level, Extension Agile Tester curriculum. Participants learn a basic understanding of testing in agile projects.
Numerous practical examples and exercises will enable you to apply agile testing in your project and in your organization.
Who should attend
- Software developer
- Software tester
- Product owner in agile projects
- QM officer
- Basic knowledge of software development is desirable
- Basics of agile software development
- Differentiation between traditional and agile test approaches
- Planning of relevant test activities
- Test methods, techniques and tools in agile processes
- Definition of quality criteria in agile projects
- Successful collaboration in agile teams