Who should attend
- Administrators, architects, software developers, and anyone responsible for creating, managing, or using containers, including those who want to demonstrate their understanding of the key concepts and processes underlying the use of containers in modern software.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
Have taken Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman (DO188) or have comparable work experience Some experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting is benficial. A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is recommended but not required. Review the exam objectives
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers exam (EX188) tests your skills and knowledge of the fundamentals of containers, including the ability to find, customize, run, and manage containerized services in stand-alone environments.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers, which also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
Objectives listed for this exam are based on the most recent Red Hat product version available. Click “Get started” to view all versions of this exam available for purchase.