Who should attend
- Enterprise and Cloud-native Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration
- Have familiarity with Java development
- Have taken the Cloud-native Integration with Red Hat Fuse (AD221) course or have equivalent work experience in enterprise integration using Apache Camel
- Have some familiarity working in a Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® environment
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud-native Integration exam (EX221) objectives
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud-native Integration Exam (EX221) tests your abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services using Camel with Red Hat® Fuse.
An enterprise application developer who becomes a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud-native Integration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud-native Integration which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).