This course is part of the following Certifications:
To be successful, students should have a solid understanding of the following:
- System Administration
- Data Administration
- Splunk Cloud Overview
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Index Management and Data Retention
- Cloud Ingestion – Using Splunk Forwarders
- Cloud Ingestion – Use API, HEC and Scripted Inputs
- Cloud Ingestion – Using Apps and IDM Inputs
- Installing and Managing Apps
- GDI Performance Considerations
- Problem isolation and working with Splunk Cloud support
This 9-hour virtual module highlights key differences between Splunk Enterprise deployed on-premises and Splunk Enterprise Cloud to allow Splunk Administrators to transition to Splunk Cloud. Please note that this course may run over two days, with 4.5 hour sessions each day.
This module provides the skills and knowledge for experienced on-prem administrators to migrate the collection and data ingest as well as manage their Splunk Cloud environment and maintain a productive Splunk SaaS deployment.