Why earn this accreditation?
Position yourself as a network professional with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage networks using Aruba’s powerful Central cloud platform with AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security. Advance your career as an Aruba Specialist who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring.
Typical candidates for this assessment are networking IT professional with a minimum of one to two years’ experience with cloud-based networking.
Skill Level: Specialist
This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas:
- Aruba Central cloud management platform features
- Onboarding devices in Central
- Identifying groups, sites and labels and how to use these in Aruba Central
- Configuring Aruba wireless and wired devices
- Visual RF use cases
- Aruba Central Network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Enabling application visibility on Aruba Central
- UCC and monitoring the Unified Communications at the managed network
- Creating admin users for Aruba Central
- Aruba central report options
- Managing devices firmware with Aruba Central
- Aruba Central integration options using REST API
Recommended training for this certification
- Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central (AOS 8)
- Managing Cloud-Based Networks with Aruba Central (AOS 10)
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
Candidates must pass the Aruba Product Specialist – Central assessment.
The Aruba Product Specialist- Central accreditation is valid for two years from date achieved.
To recertify you must pass the current assessment before the expiration date.